Last modified: March 2, 2022
Download: Click Here
Kinetic Business Solutions, LLC and its affiliates (“Kinetic Business Solutions or KBS, LLC”) is a business consulting & real estate business located in Congers, New York. We provide strategic business development, finance and real estate services (the “Services” or “Products”) to our clients and their customers. Although Kinetic Business Solutions does not collect personally identifiable information (“PII” or “Personal Data”) through a consumer-facing platform, we are committed to protecting your Personal Data and your privacy rights. To this end, this policy describes the types of information we may obtain from our third-party data providers (“Data Providers”), pursuant to industry-standard contractual agreements, and that we may otherwise collect. This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to all information we license or collect:
• From our Data Providers.
• At www.kbsrealtyco.com (the “Website”).
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Kinetic Business Solutions.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Kinetic Business Solutions or any third party that is not a Data Provider.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, or our practices with regards to your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website does not collect, and our Services and Products do not contain or use, Personal Data from children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Data to or on the Website, and our Data Providers are prohibited from providing us such information. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 16, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
II. Information We Obtain About You and How WeObtain It
We receive several types of information about consumers from our Data Providers, including information:
Information You Provide to Us
We use Personal Data you provide directly to us solely for customer service purposes and may include records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or otherwise provide your consent for us to use your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time; however, your withdrawal of consent will not render our prior use unauthorized, nor will it require us to cease using your Personal Data if we have additional legitimate bases for using your Personal Data.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data that you provide to us or that we obtain in other ways or receive from our Data Providers. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speedup your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
III. How We Use Your Information
To provide the Services, Kinetic Business Solutions uses data collected by our Data Providers. This data contains Personal Data of U.S. residents only and includes spending levels, buying, selling or renting preferences and attitudes, and neighborhoods of interest. We use this data in an anonymized and aggregated form to provide business and market insights and property selections to our clients.
IV. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual (anonymized), without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kinetic Business Solution’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Kinetic Business Solutions is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kinetic Business Solutions, our clients, our clients’ customers, or others.
V. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any of your Personal Data. If you are a California resident, please see the section below entitled “Your California Privacy Rights.”
VI. How Long We Retain Your Information
Kinetic Business Solutions will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy and for backup purposes, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
When our use of your Personal Data has been completed, the information will either be deleted or anonymized. In the event that your Personal Data cannot be promptly deleted or anonymized after our use (if, for example, your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your Personal Data in an encrypted format and segregate it from any further processing until deletion or anonymization is possible.
VII. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to secure Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect the Personal Data, we use to provide the Products and Services, we cannot guarantee its security.
VIII. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Data. As described above, we collect very little Personal Data directly from individuals, and when we do, it is solely for customer service purposes. If you wish to correct, delete, or otherwise manage Personal Data you provide to us in this context, please email us at email@example.com.
To provide the Services, we also obtain Personal Data from our Data Providers and, in this capacity, are considered a “third party” under the CCPA. While third parties are required to comply with the CCPA by, among other things, providing consumers with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Data, we do not sell Personal Data.
Therefore, under the CCPA, we are obligated to provide you notice of your rights and a clear description of how we use Personal Data:
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we obtained about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we obtained about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for obtaining that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we obtained and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at email@example.com
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Description of Categories of Personal Data We Obtain from Our Data Partners
In the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Data:
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact Kinetic Business Solutions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Kinetic Business Solutions, LLC
75A Lake Road, #182
Congers, NY 10920
Information Deemed Reliable, but not guaranteed. The property information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Brokers.